Why I love Gossip Girl :)


My two favorite Fashion Icons Blair Waldorf and Serena Van Der Woodsen in the series GG has been showcasing different styles in different seasons and moods. How I love Blair's Queen B style, romantic and classy while Serena is sexy and wild with a touch of elegance. Here are a few of their get ups that i really love;
Serena's key hole Maxi dress was one of my favorite sexy dresses that she wore.

                        Blair on her pink haltered dress on the Wedding of Lily van der Woodsen
How I love the blissful florals that Blair is wearing on her biking date

The best friends wearing yellow in their own style. Blair is wearing a printed dress and Serena paired her yellow top with black shorts.

 I fell in love with this floral dress the first time I saw it. I made my own version of this dress and that what I wore on my 24th birthday :) 

This is an example of how 2 different floral prints could go well together. And ohh that umbrella. :) Very fashionable!

 Another example of 2 big floral prints that looks good when combined in a look . Gorgeous Blair!

Serena's Gray maxi dress is the first maxi dress that I appreciated. I used to dislike maxi dresses because it isn't suitable for my body built but I saw how this dress can make you look like a Goddess.


*I don't own any of these pictures. Credits to the owners.

Comments

  1. Try joining this site (and make sure your signature has your blog url on it). Maraming bloggers here your age with the same passion. You can follow each other. http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,259797.msg7230880.html#msg7230880

    Join my site din ha and follow www.mommyunwired.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts