Friday, April 27, 2012

Why I love Gossip Girl :)


My two favorite Fashion Icons Blair Waldorf and Serena Van Der Woodsen in the series GG has been showcasing different styles in different seasons and moods. How I love Blair's Queen B style, romantic and classy while Serena is sexy and wild with a touch of elegance. Here are a few of their get ups that i really love;
Serena's key hole Maxi dress was one of my favorite sexy dresses that she wore.

                        Blair on her pink haltered dress on the Wedding of Lily van der Woodsen
How I love the blissful florals that Blair is wearing on her biking date

The best friends wearing yellow in their own style. Blair is wearing a printed dress and Serena paired her yellow top with black shorts.

 I fell in love with this floral dress the first time I saw it. I made my own version of this dress and that what I wore on my 24th birthday :) 

This is an example of how 2 different floral prints could go well together. And ohh that umbrella. :) Very fashionable!

 Another example of 2 big floral prints that looks good when combined in a look . Gorgeous Blair!

Serena's Gray maxi dress is the first maxi dress that I appreciated. I used to dislike maxi dresses because it isn't suitable for my body built but I saw how this dress can make you look like a Goddess.


*I don't own any of these pictures. Credits to the owners.

1 comment:

  1. Try joining this site (and make sure your signature has your blog url on it). Maraming bloggers here your age with the same passion. You can follow each other. http://www.femalenetwork.com/girltalk/index.php/topic,259797.msg7230880.html#msg7230880

    Join my site din ha and follow www.mommyunwired.com

    ReplyDelete