BLUEMY SEASON

                It is my very nature to love summer because of the colorful dresses and it's flirty designs. Pardon me if my creations are out of season because it's my HANGOVER OF THE SUMMER SEASON!

                You might wonder why I called it BLUEMY SEASON. The months July-October are expected to be gloomy, rainy and cold. I couldn't accept that fact that is why i made summer dresses in Hues of BLUE .. from GLOO to BLUE so I called it BLUEMY SEASON

 My first Bluemy season Dress A mullet acid wash cape dress.It gives a maxi dress look at the back with a cocktail- like look in the front .



                        This is a plus size dress that highlights the legs. Wearing the dress gives you a Goddess like look. Pair it with high wedges and the look is perfect.


  My second Bluemy season Dress It is a tulip tube dress made of printed Georgette. The color Orange and Blue makes it vibrant enough. The tulip hemline emphasizes the inner thighs.

My third Bluemy dress is specially made for my sister.


                       The dress is color blocked with yellow and blue. A strappy ribbon collar was added as an accent to make it prettier and chic. The hemline is asymmetrical giving it a mullet cut.


*Pink Jewelled strappy wedges by Celine
*Blue Green Peep toe Wedges by Guess

Comments

Popular Posts