CURVY STATEMENT- A Taste Test of my ultimate dream: The SUMMER LOVE AFFAIR collection, Summer Break Fashion Show at San Juan La Union, My very 1st Fashion show

                                               I am thankful for being given a chance to showcase my very first jewelry collection. Honestly, I was very excited for this event though it didn't turn out as I expected. Positive and negative experiences taught me a lot. One thing that I have learned is to expect the worst but still I was able to survive this day. As an amateur jewelry artist, I know that I still have to go through a lot of experiences so I'll just charge this to experience. Below are some pictures of the SUMMER BREAK FASHION SHOW introducing my very first Jewelry collection.

SUMMER LOVE AFFAIR 
with the sub collection; Romance Crafted this Summer


The line up of Models


The very fabulous Jacky wearing my chandelier necklace  <3 (My favorite)


 The Gorgeous Kyra wearing my Black and Gray Tear drop necklace 
from the sub-collection: Romance Crafted this Summer



Another sizzling hot  Model wearing my Aqua stone neck-piece and Bangle

 Mesmerizing Margie wearing my bib necklace


 Another pretty model wearing my chained swarovsky necklace



The lovely vintage model wearing my shell jewelry set perfect for summer


The sultry model wearing my embellished collar neck-piece


Sizzling Jem wearing my emerald ball jewelry set


 
The sweet and sexy model wearing my Royal blue Queen's necklace
Not really a good choice of hairstyle for this type of necklace
this is sad that the designed was covered but a decent picture will be posted soon


 Hot and sassy Chin wearing my butterfly chandelier necklace

 

Last but not the least,the fiercest of them all Ezra wearing my headpiece


Finale line up of Models


 This wouldn't be possible without the Silhouettes Modeling Management Team, Mr. Paul Stephen and of course my best friend, run way coach, stylist and fashion designer Axel Gabe Villacillo's designs were also launched on the same day. You can find his collection on his facebook account.

* The photos aren't mine Credits to Mr. Paul Stephen.
*Thanks to San Juan Beach Resort Association for making this event possible  

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts