Flamboyant Ear Drops


                              Attention seeking pair of  earrings became a major fashion statement this season and I am glad that my favorite accessory in my late teens made a come back. My inspiration for this collection is my addiction in huge chandeliers when I was 18-21 years old so that makes me an OLD MILLENIAL (I know) ahahaha. Without project plans, I was able to construct this earrings using my own hands and plain imagination.


                         

 VICTORIAN PEARL EAR DROPS


                               This pearl earrings are made of faux pearls and crystals. The cap was purely handwoven pearls  perfect for pristine outfits like little black dresses or white coordinates which adds class and elegance to your look.



Moonlight Deep Blue Crystal Ear Drops


                              I made this earrings to match my DIY off shoulder cut out top which I will be posting soon. This deep blue crystal ear drops were made by hand. It adorns and complements your bare shoulders just in case you decide to pare it with any outfit that shows off your shoulders.


Pink and Emerald Mini Chandelier


                             The Mini Chandelier earrings are a bit more sweet and romantic. This would look perfect with sundresses or girly rompers and not to mention , hoops are gonna be big this coming fall.


Melinda's Tamed Tassels


                               A minimalist style of tassel and crystal ear drops for maam Melinda with a touch of casual and glam. You can sport this using your high waist denims and plain tucked in black top. Women of any age would comfortably rock this with their outfit of choice since its classic simplicity and versatility would make a statement on its own.

                               Never ever get tired of adding glamour in your daily outfit of choice. Whether you are all dolled up or just wearing your off-duty look, adding an extra oomph in your OOTD through wearing unique earrings would take your outfit up a notch.


                            Thank you for sparing some of your time on checking my latest designs. For more information check my Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/jewelrystatementsbyloiselle/
 Instagram account : statement_jewelriesbylois

Comments

Popular Posts