Ghost Month Occurences: My Gratitude Knows No Bounds

             August has always been a special month for me. Aside from the fact that it is my birth month, I had a lot of things to accomplish in my list. Luckily, I have people who have been so supportive and helpful.  After a few years of studying, I finally finished Masters of Arts in Psychology  last August 24, 2018.  Preparing for it was really stressful. Anyway, I have artists whom I can entrust my fate on that day so I  can still call my self lucky after all.




            How I wish I had finished it earlier but if you are struggling midlife crisis and have setbacks  stressors etc. I guess it will be more challenging. Some might say I am only justifying the delays that I had on this journey but how I wish it was that easy. The past few years has been a mixture of triumph and frustrations. I am aware that I am not the only one who had a difficulty in continuing their studies in the middle of frustration, disappointments and stressors. To everyone who thinks that they could barely make it, always trust your capabilities and your reason why you started this journey in the first place. It is normal to admit that you've been exhausted and for you to take some of your time to find yourself again. You will need enough  time for you to heal but you will be able to get through it. For me, I took one step at a time though it seems like I can't see the light at the end of the tunnel. There are people who are willing to listen and understand whatever it is that we are going through. Truth be told, this is one of the reasons why I took up Psychology. There are people who are in pain and  struggling out there without letting us know and hopefully, I can use my education to help people in need of support and love.

         My education made me a better person as well as the people who helped me finish my degree. My parents have always been there to support my career even though my career path is not that clear yet. I just know that my purpose as of now is to help educate people. My sister inspires me to be at my best every single time. We have always known that we are passionate artists driven by our parents love and ambitions in life. I will never regret dedicating all of my achievements to them. As the Klaus Michaelson said, family is our greatest strength. To my professors, classmates, friends especially Lorna and Kyle who is dear to me, my gratitude knows no bounds. You helped me build a stronger and wiser version of myself and I will keep on improving myself , that I promise all of you. Thank you for believing in me.


On a lighter note


        After a decade, another achievement was made possible and I should be excited because this doesn't happen everyday. I was actually preparing for this day for 3 years now and I had 5 dresses to choose from. It is such a huge ordeal for me LOL. With all of my choices laid in front of me, I ended up picking the first dress and pair of shoes that I intended to get for this occasion. Yup! Even if I have purchased dresses lately, it felt like the white dress that I purchased 3 years ago chose me for some reason lol. Am I hallucinating? It was stored for so long until such time that my graduation day came therefore it deserves to be worn on my special day.

     














              To my surprise, I was informed that I have to get my photos taken by the official photographers hired by the university.  Good Heavens! I don't know what to do since I only have a day to prepare for it. There is no choice left but to be myself LOL, a jeweller. My sister did the most part of my make-up since it is impromptu and I did 30% of it. My creative shot didn't end up according to my plan since I left my crystal coronet band but thanks to the photographer, I looked decent. Thank you sir!!!!


       The graduation day's call time is 6:30 am. Too early for the queen to arrive on time so I did my best to prepare with the help of my bestie and make up artist. She just made the look simple and as fresh as possible. So far, everyone was happy about it and I'm ready to march!

Yasss to red lips #jefreestarcosmetics #nars #makeupforeverhd
MUA: Shimmer Ordonio


          
      I made it! Thank you everyone! ❤️


It wasn't easy but it is possible for us to achieve our aspirations in life. To everyone who has been feeling hopeless, keep going. This achievement is for all of us. Whatever it is that made me feel weak made me a stronger person and I will still remain as an artist who will keep on fighting to empower plus size women, a passionate jewelry and a garment designer who does everything out of love and passion and no one can take all of these away from me.

- Loiselle, the woman who wears chandelier earrings on a daily basis



   

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts