CURVY STATEMENT - Eye for pastel : My very first date with Manolo and my Lola Menia's floral pastel invaded dress.

                     Hello Summer! Nice to meet you again my favorite season! Pop colors and floral prints makes my heart skip a beat. Blue skies with the bright rays of sunshine that touches my chubby cheeks smitten me every single day. A Breezy summer afternoon is my favorite part of the day and it is my favorite time to sport my summer dress. This Pastel colored floral dress is special because It is my Lola Menia's dress which was handed down to me plus I am pairing it with my new BOYFRIEND.

LET'S TALK ABOUT PASTEL COLORS AND FLORALS
          
                      Honestly, I am avoiding pastel colors for the reason that it flaunts my flab and curves. In secondary school, I loved pastel Pink so much but whenever I try fitting pastel colored dresses it makes me look like im size 20x so I really avoided such color. In the dress that I am wearing in this post, the pastel color pink and peppermint was combined together + floral prints = SUPER SUMMERY DRESS

                     Yup! I wasn't able to look slimmer , just my size. It isn't a problem because now that I am a full grown woman, I have learned to accept facts  like I am really a plus size woman and very determined to make any outfit work. It complemented my fair complexion and it made me look younger. can you guess my age in this photo? This dress made me feel that I am in my teen years. Let's say over sweet sixteen? LOL!!!! Looking at my photos I realized i just looked like a fat girly doll! No worries! I just have to be flexible when it comes to dressing up. I can be a matured office girl, a vintage lady and this time a teen fat girly doll. Floral prints are my favorite for years now and I still have this great love for these colorful symbol of summer. Below is a photo of the dress.



ACCESSORIES

                     Accessories play  a major role in sporting any summer look. I used my summer monogram Guess bag with my  White Kensie cat eye shades and my ohh so hot MAC Candy Yum Yum Lippie. 


MY BOYFRIEND

                    Introducing my pretty Boyfriend Manolo... My very first Manolo Blahnik pair. I am a Carrie Bradshaw fan and I saw how she loved Manolos so much. Before , I used to fantasize having one and I wonder how it feels to slip your feet and wear a Blahnik and now It's my turn to feel the magic of Blahnik. As I paired it with my summer dress, the Pink Blahnik Mary Janes with bows gave a touch of vintage on it. I was in heaven the entire afternoon. The timing is very perfect because It is color pink so I can post it for the Pinay Curvies "Eye for Pastel" Challenge .





What do you think? Was I able to pull the look off? I would appreciate comments and suggestions.

VIVA PLUS SIZE GIRLS! Let's liberate ourselves and don't allow society to dictate what and how we should look. The secret is just be yourself and the glow from within will radiate naturally.

Comments

  1. Beautiful! You look so relaxed and playful! Love the shoes, too! So kikay!

    Thanks for joining the #PinayCurviesSwag #BlogLinkUp challenge! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Playgroup Singapore hi miss fat fashionista do you have a boyfriend? x)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts