Curvy Fashion Statement: How to wear Gingham without looking like a table cloth

                              Is it true that gingham is for table cloth and picnic tables only? Before this trend has been viral for some time now, I believe that  some schools here in Baguio were the first one to sport it tho:)). Kidding aside,  I have to admit that gingham is not my favorite print when it comes to dresses but then it has been on trend since summer and I continue to see different brands include it on their line. In addition to that, fashion girls have been so into it. I find this print challenging for me to wear and there is a great chance that it is unflattering so my sister was the one who gave it a shot. All I can say is that it's not so bad after all. She knew how to play with it somehow.




                              My sister opted for polished styling. She paired it with a black H and M skater skirt and black Forever 21 ankle boots. Very basic pieces matched with the casual off- shoulder  Gingham top.




                     The gingham that she chose to wear isn't the usual closed button down long/short sleeved top. This means she wore a girly or chic type of gingham. The more detailed the design is for gingham tops , the easier it is to mix and match with any basic skirt or trousers.

                            So the answer is nope! gingham isn't for uniform or picnic table purposes only. You can include it on your casual OOTDs while it is still hot in the dress up game!

Comments

Popular Posts