Perfect Off-Duty Accessory: Fluffy Pearl Slides

                              Sick of athleisure or wearing your boyfriend jeans and a pair of Birks? I think the trend of furry slides is still at its peak and this is my take on those furry slides since I'm too chic and girly to sport them.

   Presenting my very own Pearl and Crystal adorned fluffy slides.



                           Yes, this is just like Puma Fenty slides but I just accessorized it in a classic way to match personality.  Going out with plain havaianas is really difficult for me since I think that it lacks ooommph for me to be able to look presentable enough so I make it a point that I embellish my Havs or just like this black fluffy slides. 


                               Lately, I've been enjoying flats with so much embellishment on it. It really makes me unleash the creativity that I have always wanted to share to everyone moreover, this is the last pair of flats/slides that I will have to embellish using large faux pearls. I've been addicted to this since January so I have to move on and search for other projects that I can work on.

                              Thanks for taking some of your time to check on my projects. I will surely use these in my future OOTD's.

P.S

Will post pictures real soon.


Credits

The photos and accessory design are all mine.

Comments

Popular Posts