Curvy Fashion Project: Save mother earth, fashion reconstruction Part 1

                         

                             I know that there are several ways to save the world and I have participated in some of them like earth hour, tree planting activities, waste segregation, avoiding plastics as much as possible and others. Gladly, this year gave me a lot of inspiration for a lot of firsts like celebrating the filipino products and incorporating them in my projects. Second is reconstructing neglected/old clothes and alter them into stylish clothes that I could use this year for a cause. Yes, a good cause which is to help save mother earth. Did you know how many stacks of clothing we have on different garbage sites? Sad to say, fast fashion has a negative effect on mother nature since it causes pollution. According to newsweek.com, cotton silk and other fiber produces methane gas when they end up in the dumpsite. What are we supposed to do if not all people could afford luxury brands? Not everyone could afford Gucci, Gabbana and Versace right? H and M has already made their move to encourage their customers to submit their old clothes for them to be  able to recycle it, smart move ain't it? Mine is just a simple project that I hope I could continue on my next projects.


Here's the collared cold shoulder top that I made out of my old button down top  ⬇️.





I paired it with my white denim skirt , golden cap tassels and pearl embellished espadrille slides made by yours truly. 
                            Now you know that we can be stylish and do humanitarian acts at the same time. To sum everything up, it's thrifty, stylish and earth-friendly.  Hopefully, it could inspire a lot of artists, brands and aspiring entrepreneurs.

                            Thank you for sparing some of your time on checking my page. I will be sharing my Dress  Up For a Cause  projects which are all made of recycled clothes on my next posts.

                           If you are interested on the statement pieces that I used in my pictures, the pink acetate cat eye sunnies , tassel earrings and espadrilles are available for pre-order. Message me on my facebook account:  https://www.facebook.com/jewelrystatementsbyloiselle/
Instagram account:  https://www.instagram.com/mademoisellebijouxtier/

Thanks!

Loiselle




Comments

Popular Posts