Statement Accessories: Be dazzled on my Summer Footwear

                              It's another summer season my dear readers and as always, my favorite season of the year again. I would like to open this season by presenting my favorite accessory of all time, SHOES. Most of my designs were all jewelries however I was able to discover that I have the ability to make unique pairs of sandals last year. Okay, so don't get me wrong I'm not a shoe maker,  it wasn't really me who makes the shoes but I focus on the ornamenting part. Yes, my favorite crystals together with my pair of choice.

                               As I have mentioned, summer is here so that means we would be heading to a beach getaway soon. A must have that you always bring is a comfortable sandals or flip-flops. This year, I decided to check  Havaianas and look for chic slippers that I could work on for my summer project. Gone are the days that slippers are confined to their old slip-on designs and the good thing is that I was able to find slippers according to my taste. The  allure design is gladiator inspired which is more appropriate with my style so I can wear it with summer dresses and cute swimsuits. I decided to embellish it with assorted crystals with varied shapes and sizes. This time, I avoided the minimalist's perspective and opted to play with different colors to give more life to this work of art.



                               Havaianas is my go to brand when it comes to shopping for slippers. Through time, this Brazilian brand has proven that their slippers could withstand big or small crystal embellishments. Personally, I'd still prefer to use Havaianas on my future summer designs.

                           Another favorite project of mine that I am very excited to share with you is this locally made espadrilles that are durable light weight and stylish. I felt the need to include this on my summer footwear project because it is something new knowing that we have been patronizing foreign brands. This is actually not a part of my plan but then it turned out to be a wonderful work of art. This is a pinoy made project, meaning  the design and materials were made and found here in the Philippines. Espadrilles are one of the hottest summer footwear designs in the market and I don't see any reason why you shouldn't get one for yourself.





                           I really felt so proud after polishing my hand made faux pearl and crystal embellished espadrilles. This is a perfect accessory for your summer OOTD whether you like to sport it on the streets or beach parties. Hopefully, I would be able to come up with patriotic projects like this again <3. Filipinos have a lot of achievements to be proud of and I am glad that I am able to showcase it here on my page.  I hope this would encourage us to love our products more.

                              Summer is a perfect season to unleash my creativity and I am glad that I was able to execute the designs really well not to mention the locally made product that I integrated in this project. Thank you for sparing some of your time to check my projects. Till next time 💋.

Loiselle

For more information check me on instagram: @mademoisellebijouxtier and on Facebook: Statement Jewelries by Loiselle

Comments

Popular Posts